Saturday December 17th  2011 Swindon Supermarine Away Saturday 17th December 2011 Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Swindon Supermarine 0 Frome Town 2 Frome Scorers: Harris (10) & (51) Supermarine Scorers: None Crowd:  131 Entertainment Value: 4 Star Man: Jake Harris Frome Town’s good away form continued as they triumphed 2-0 at Swindon Supermarine thanks to  a determined performance, two brilliant opportunist goals from Jake Harris and an outstanding penalty save from Darren Chitty. With Frome starting the match looking more positive than Supermarine, they went close in the 6th minute as Dean Evans lobbed the ball over the stranded Lewis Kidd only to see a defender head off the line, and then  they took the lead in the 10th minute as Jake Harris robbed the ball from Tom Cole who was trying to be a little too clever on the edge of his own box, advanced five yards and curled a perfect low shot round Lewis Kidd into the far corner. They say that a team is at its most vulnerable just after scoring, and it was true this time as Supermarine attacked straight from the re-start and only a sharp save from Chitty saved the day. As the match settled, it became a congested battle in midfield with a slightly sticky pitch not really helping, but then a bizarre incident occurred in the 23rd minute as Harris wriggled free from the attentions of Gary Horgan, who grabbed a handful of shirt but failed to stop Harris from making a couple of yards on him. As Harris accelerated into the box with only Lewis to beat, the referee blew his whistle, stopped the game and produced a yellow card for Horgan. Frome predictably did nothing with the free kick and a golden scoring opportunity was lost by a very strange refereeing decision. As the half wore on, Supermarine came more into the match, but scoring opportunities were rare and Chitty was equal to anything that was directed towards the Frome goal. At half time, Frome deserved their lead and the travelling faithful looked forward to the second half. Supermarine started the second half faster than Frome and dominated the first six minutes, but they were caught cold in the 52nd minute as Harris latched onto a through ball that left three defenders for dead, ran ten yards and coolly chipped the ball over Lewis for an excellent goal and to give Frome a 2-0 lead. Supermarine had a chance to get back into the match in the 64th minute as Dean Evans gave away a penalty, but Chitty performed miracles to block the first shot from Nick Stanley and then produce another block to enable the ball to be scrambled away to safety. The rest of the match saw Frome comfortably defending their lead, often with 10 men in their own half and just Harris ( or later Hulbert) operating as a lone striker, and apart from a couple of incidents, Supermarine never really looked like troubling the scorer. In an unusual match, Luke Ballinger was loudly cheered by the travelling support as he touched the ball for the first time 16 minutes after coming on as a substitute (only to be immediately berated by his manager for giving the ball away) , and strangely, nobody can recall Frome  having a corner in the entire match. Jake Harris was awarded the man of the match award for two outstanding goals in what could be his last match of the loan period ( but we hope not), meaning that he has scored all of the four goals that Frome have scored in the last three matches. Frome Town Supermarine Lewis Kidd Kyle Lapham Danny Allen Rob Dean Tome Cole Gary Horgan Ben Wells Dave Bampton Ashley Edenborough Steve Cook Nick Stanley Harry Etheridge Max Etheridge Sam Morris Sean Wood Matt Robinson Officials R: A Newall A: A Hardman A: A Berrow Match Sponsor xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ball Sponsor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx