Frome Town Bedworth Officials xx xx xx Match Sponsor xxx Ball Sponsor xx Saturday February 27th  2016 Bedworth Utd. Home Saturday 27th February 2016 Evo-Stik Southern Premier Division Bedworth Utd. 2 Frome Town 2 Frome Scorers: Page (54), Teale (59) Bedworth Scorers: Creaney (9), Archer (47) Crowd: 159 Star Man: Sam Teale Entertainment Value: 4/5 Frome Town recovered from a two goal deficit at Bedworth thanks to second half goals from Mitchell Page and Sam Teale, but they will reflect on a missed penalty that could have led to all three points. With the side showing seven changes from Wednesdays SPC defeat against Wells City, Nick Bunyard showed faith with the side that had beaten Chippenham, but with Jon  Davies missing as he took his place on bench as a result of a knock picked up on Wednesday. Bedworth were quickly out of the blocks at the start of the match Danny Dubidat almost gave the hosts the lead after only 18 seconds when he was sent clear on the left by Jordan Archer but Darren Chitty was alert to the threat and saved at his near post. They did take the lead eight minutes later when some neat football from Justin Marsden saw him create some space and produce a perfect cross that allowed  Daniel Creaney to score from close range. After Dubidat had slammed a volley into the back of Marcus Mapstone, Archer again climbed highest to head past the angle of post and bar from a Luke Rowe cross,and with Rowe again creating a chance for Archer to bring a good save from Chitty, Frome were struggling to get into the game. However they did produce some moments during the half and both Mapstone and Teale had headers from corners that just went wide, but on the whole the hosts had the better of it and Chitty again did superbly well to deny Dubidat as half time approached. Slightly against the run of play and right at the end, Frome had a golden chance to go into the break on level terms as Mitchell Page went down following a challenge by Nathan Haines. The referee pointed to the spot and Kris Miller sent Hinds the wrong way but unfortunately put his spot kick wide and past the post.   Frome were again caught cold at the re-start as Jordan Archer took advanatage of hesitation in the defence and forced his way through to score after 70 seconds, and at 2-0 down, this was looking like a mountain to climb. However, the second goal seemed to wake Frome up and they brought the score back to 2-1 in the 54th as Page scored as the ball was pulled back to him by James Fitzgibbon who had cleverly beaten the offside trap. They equalised five minutes later as Kris Miller switched play from right to left, allowing Darren Jefferies to advance and lay the ball back to Sam Teale who blasted a 30 yarder into the top corner fro a great equaliser. Both sides then had chances to win, with Dubidat’s effort cleared off the line by Miller and Archer heading just over, Bedworth could have taken the points, but with last kick of the match, James Fitzgibbon had a great opportunity when he was found in space by Miller, but he miscued his shot well wide and the points were shared. Frome’s unbeaten league run now extends to five games, but with four draws and one win, the three points for a win are starting to take on increased significance as the relegation battle becomes tighter and tighter. Sam Teale was awarded the H&B Tyres Man of the Match Award for the second league game in a row and his spectacular 30 yard equaliser no doubt helped the decision. Programme Sponsor xx