Frome Town Cirencester Officials G Russell S Anderson M Wetherall Match Sponsor xx Ball Sponsor xx Saturday February 13th  2016 Cirencester Town  Away Saturday 13th February 2016 Evo-Stik Southern Premier Division Cirencester 1 Frome Town 1 Frome Scorers: Cleverley (70) Cirencester Scorers: Kotwica (63p) Crowd: 105 Star Man: TBA Entertainment Value: 3/5 After going behind to a second half penalty, Frome did well to equalise shortly after through Dan Cleverly, and after Cirencester had been reduced to ten men, only the cross bar prevented Frome from gaining a priceless win in their battle to avoid relegation. Thanks to the recent weather and the vagaries of the fixture computer, Frome Town found themselves playing their 5th successive away game in the Evo-Stik league, and with one more away game scheduled on Tuesday, the home game against Chippenham on Saturday will be the first home game played for almost six weeks. Following on from the 1-1 draw at Merthyr in midweek, Frome were able to field a full strength squad, apart from the notable exception of talented midfielder Jon Davies who had broken a toe in the warm-up at Merthyr and had played the first half before being substituted. Frome’s matches at Cirencester almost always seem to be played on  bleak, cold days and this visit proved no exception to the rule, and with light rain during the match, the fans were desperately in need of some action to warm them up. However, the first half resembled the weather, and apart from a couple of early long range shots from Cirencester’s Adam Connolly that failed to trouble Darren Chitty, and a mis-hit shot from Darren Jefferies just before the interval, there was very little to report in a half that was evenly matched but short on incident. The second half also started off in the same way, but it started to come to life in the 58th minute as the referee played advantage after James Fitzgibbon was hit hard by a late tackle from Cirencester’s Mark Pritchett, allowing Jake Jakson through on goal only to be thwarted by the feet of home keeper Josh Langley and the ball went for a corner. Pritchett was shown a yellow before the corner was taken, and Langley did well to save from Sam Teale and as the ball broke free, he again distinguished himself to save a strong drive from George Miller. Cirencester took the lead in the 62nd minute as a right wing cross allowed a Ross Langworthy header to hit the post and before the striker could react to the rebound, he was pulled back and the referee pointed to the spot. Kak Kotwica scored from the penalty with Chitty going the right way, but unable to get to the ball driven low into the corner. Cirencester could have put the game to bed five minutes later as Kotwica’s cross from the right found Langworthy unmarked and five yards out, but he blazed his shot high over the bar in a huge let off for the visitors. Frome equalised in the 70th minute as a Fitzgibbon cross from the right wing was controlled well by Mitchell Page and he laid the ball perfectly into the path of Dan Cleverly who drilled the ball into the far corner as he burst in from the right.  Cirencester’s Pritchett was shown a second yellow card in the 82nd for a nasty tackle on Miller, but try as they might, Frome could not find the priceless winner in the remaining minutes, though they went very close in the 4th minute of injury time as a cross from Teale was met by Jackson, and his effort looped onto the head of Ricky Hulbert, and as the header hit the bar, it fell to Jake Sinclair who saw his effort cleared off the line. Frome’s captain and left back Sam Teale was awarded the H&B Tyres Man of the Match Award. Programme Sponsor xx