Saturday March 12th  2016 Histon Away Saturday 12th March 2016 Evo-Stik Southern Premier Division Histon 1 Frome Town 3 Frome Scorers: Hobbs (61), Jackson (79), (90+4) Histon Scorers: Freeman (71p) Crowd: 202 Star Man: Mitchell Page Entertainment Value: 5/5 A second half goal from Rob Hobbs and two more from substitute Jake Jackson gave Frome a 3-1 victory at Histon, and with the two clubs equal on points at the start of the match, the massive victory now takes Frome three points clear of Histon and, crucially, the relegation zone. With momentum clearly building at Frome, only one defeat in their last eight league games and signs that fortune is at last beginning to smile on the side, Frome went to Histon knowing that the outcome of the game would have a huge outcome on the relegation fight, and that if three points would make a major difference as they currently have four games in hand over Histon. The starting eleven included new signing from Weymouth Chris McPhee alongside Marcus Mapstone in the centre of defence and both Kris and George Miller started the match. The first half was generally a quiet affair, with both sides looking a little nervous. Darren Jefferies went close in the first minute with a shot from the edge of the box, but it was another thirty minutes before George Miller brought a save from Denzil Gerrar as he got on the end of a cross from Sam Teale. There was a big shout from the visitors for a penalty in the 41st as George MIller seemed to be pulled back in the box just as he was about to shoot, and two minutes later Jefferies had the chance to slip the ball to Mitchell Page who was in a better position, but he delayed too long and was closed down. Darren Chitty was a virtual spectator in the Frome goal as Histon failed to mount a serious attack in the first half, but with the score at 0-0, it was all to play for in the second half. Frome almost took the lead in the 55th as a looping header from Marcus Mapstone was only just touched over the bar by Gerrar, but then on the hour, Frome opened the scoring as a George Miller corner was neatly back heeled by Dan Cleverley to Rob Hobbs who was able to turn and shoot from close range. The lead only lasted for ten minutes before Cleverley was alleged to have impeded substitute Josh Oyinsan in the box, although the general feeing was that the forward had run straight into the defender, however  Nick Freeman converted from the spot with Histon’s first chance of the game.. After Sam Ives had tried his luck from twenty yards only to find the head of Chris McPhee in the way, Histon had a brief spell of pressure leading to a goal line clearance from Cleverley, and after Matt Allen had sent one inches wide, the game looked to be in the balance. However, Frome took the lead again in the 79th as substitute Jackson cut in from the right and hit a superb shot into the far corner from just inside the box, and after Ives had sent a 25 yarder into the body of Chitty, he was on hand again in the 4th minute of injury time to slam a 30 yard shot into the top corner after Mitchell Page had been flattened. The players and travelling supporters celebrated noisily at the final whistle, and no doubt the long coach trip home was a happy affair. Mitchell Page was awarded his second  H&B Tyres Man of the Match Award  in a row.   Frome Town Histon Officials xx xx xx Match Sponsor xxx Ball Sponsor xxx Programme Sponsor xxx