Frome Town Cinderford Officials S Oakley D McMillan A Overthrow Match Sponsor xx Ball Sponsor xx Tuesday 21st March 2017 Evo-Stik Southern Premier League Cinderford Town 4 Frome Town 2  Frome Scorers: Teale (35), Jackson (61P) Cinderford Scorers:  Harrhy (20),(29P),  Mconie (33),(77) Crowd: 142 Star Men: James Fitzgibbon Entertainment Value: 3/5 Sport has a habit of producing unpredictable results, and this match certainly highlighted that as Frome Town travelled to rock bottom Cinderford Town on a cold, wet Tuesday, quickly found themselves three goals down, and despite a second half comeback to get within a goal, Cinderford scored again to make it 4-2. With Cinderford having won the South & West division last season, they were unusual in that they (unsuccessfully) requested not be promoted to the Premier divison, and the current season has seen them struggle, before tonight picking up just 21 points and being 17 points from safety, however they were unbeaten in February, winning three and drawing one, so are probably playing with nothing to lose. Frome started the match in Cinderford’s spare yellow kit due to traffic problems that meant that their actual kit arrived 15 minutes after kick off, but the score was still 0-0 at this stage, though both sides had hit the post in the opening exchanges. Cinderford took the lead in the 20th minute as a cross from the left wing made it all the way across the Frome area before being driven in at the far post by Nick Harrhy, and Frome very nearly equalised a few minutes later as Ollie Knight let fly with a great shot that was tipped onto the cross bar by the home keeper. Cinderford were hardly looking like a bottom of the league side at this stage, and they doubled their lead in 29th as Sam Teale failed to deal with a bouncing ball and as Harrhy burst through on goal, Kyle Phillips brought the striker down, conceded the penalty and pick up a yellow card in the process, and with Harry picking himself up and scoring from the spot, Frome now had a mountain to climb. Unfortunately, it went from bad to worse four minutes later as Callum Mconie waltzed through to make the score 3-0 to Cinderford, but a chink of light appeared as Sam Teale shot home from just inside the area to pull one back for Frome. The goal seemed to settle Frome and they went close through James Fitzgibbon and Ollie Knight, but just before half time, as Cinderford’s Hicks went on a mazy run through four tackles only to shoot wide at the end. With the score 3-1 to the hosts at half time, the heavens opened and with the Cinderford pitch struggling to deal with the water, there was at least a possibility that the match might not be finished, but obviously the half time team talk from Josh Jeffries had an effect, and Frome looked better, with Jake Jackson and Fitzgibbon both going close and several corners and free kicks causing the home defence problems. The pressure paid off in the 61st as Fitzgibbon was taken down in the area and Jackson slotted home low into the corner to score his 18th goal of the campaign, and his first penalty, with 14 of those goals coming away from home. With Frome looking for the equaliser, Cinderford were relying on counter attacks, and they scored the goal that effectively sealed the game in the 77th minute as Mconie produced a very good run and strike to make it 4-2 to Cinderford, and the game changed again two minutes later as Connor Roberts picked up his second yellow of the game for pulling a striker back and was dismissed from the field. Cinderford could have added a fifth a few minutes later, but the corner was just cleared off the line, and with Jackson having a goal disallowed for presumably offside right at the end, this was one of those matches best forgotten and thoughts now turn to the visit of Slough Town on Saturday.   Winger James Fitzgibbon  was awarded the  H&B Tyres Man of the Match Award and considering he must have been a strong contender in the previous match, it was a just reward for another good performance.